This guide will take you through all the steps for implementing and running Lemin Captcha. Welcome aboard.
1. Website visitor requests page that includes Lemin Captcha.
3. Website visitor's browser requests Lemin Captcha from our server.
4. Requested Lemin Captcha images are sent to the website visitor.
5. Lemin Captcha data is posted to your website, containing the website visitor's encrypted answer.
6. Your website validates the visitor's answer by sending a request to the Lemin server.
7. The Lemin server responds with the verification result.
8. Your website can allow the visitor access or display an error according to the received verification result.